For Your Wrists
The Original DOD Fitness Wrist Wedges
Give your wrists a rest, try our wrist wedges!
Be the first to own the Wrist Wedges and order yours today! Sold in pairs
- The Original DOD Fitness Wrist Wedges were designed for ANYONE who complains about their wrists during exercise.
- Can be used in traditional Fitness, Yoga, Pilates, and Physical Therapy.
- Ergonomic design reduces stress on wrist during weight bearing exercises.
- Most of the body’s weight is in the heel of the hand while in positions on the floor like a pushup or downward dog. The amount of wrist extension required to sustain these positions is often what causes wrist pain. Our innovative design changes the angle of the wrist during weight bearing exercises which creates a biomechanically correct position for the hand.
- By having a wedge that places the heel of the hand higher than the fingers, the distribution of body weight shifts. The degree of wrist extension lessens, decreasing pressure on the wrist.
- We consulted with a variety of professionals; biomechanists, kinesiologists, orthopedic surgeons, and chiropractors. All corroborated what our research suggested. Both people with or without wrist problems will benefit by using the wrist wedge.